Friday, January 2, 2009

Quick post

Just a quick post for today. As much as I can't believe I'm going to say this, I need vacation to end. I have no motivation to do ANYTHING! Seriously, I laid on the couch reading a book today. I did manage to go to Wal Mart to get some things for dinner and clean/organize some of my receipts, tags, and junk drawers in my scrap room, but the scrap room just looks messy now because I just piled everything that I want to save from the junk drawers on my scrap table. I'm hoping once I start to sub again motivation will quick back in. I am not anxious for vacation from school to be over. I am dreading January 19, it was a TOUGH semester and I don't want to start all over again. 

OK, on to the reason of the post. Despite the laziness, I did manage to create a quick birthday card. I believe all the ink, stamps, punch, and cardstock is all from Stampin' Up. (I LOVE that company!!!) 



OK, it's time to get back to catching up on the whole season of Grey's that DH and I taped. With all my classes and school work, there was no way I could stay up to do on all the TV shows I like to watch. So far we've only watched the first 2 episodes, so we have a LONG way to go. 

Have a good night everyone, and I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of some of my amazing scrapbook presents that I got for Christmas. (I know Christmas is over, but I just had Christmas with the in-laws and I want to post all the yummy goodness!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment