I took a couple weeks off of Sunday Night Chit Chat with Carla, but I'm back!
Ok, first let's start with a picture. This was me and Liam today. He had just woken up from a nap and wanted some cuddle time. Who am I to turn that down?
- Reading? Nothing at the moment, I just finished a book last night and haven't picked another one to download onto my iPad.
- Watching? Hubby has the golf tournament on so I am watching Rory accept his trophy for winning.
- Listening to? Liam clapping at the TV along with the fans at the golf tournament and walking around talking. His language is REALLY taking off the last few weeks and he is a talkative little guy.
- Cooking/Baking? I may make banana "ice cream" tonight. It's so simply...just take 2 cut up frozen bananas, put them in the blender until creamy, and you have ice cream. You trick your mouth and stomach into thinking you are eating a guilty treat, but instead, it's just a banana! Don't know if it counts, but I am also freezing blueberries. Both Liam and I LOVE blueberries so I stocked up on fresh blueberries to freeze so we could have them throughout the winter and not have to pay twice as much as we do now.
- Happy you accomplished this week? I ordered pictures and did week 1 for Project Life/Project 365. I have been taking 1 picture a day every day since January 1, but the Project Life kit I wanted to use to document these pictures was out of stock. I finally ended up choosing a different kit, but still hadn't sat down to do anything with the pictures. I figured since I go back to work next month and I was starting to forget some of the journaling I wanted to include, it was time to get started! I have to admit, I'm in love. I love recording and journaling all of life's little details, and it is SO much faster than scrapbooking!
- Looking forward to next week? We are having our second garage sale Fri and Sat and I am looking forward to getting rid of it all (either selling or taking to Salvation Army) and FINALLY getting our garage back. (Even if it is just so we can get started on the wood working projects I want to make and sell.)
- Thankful for today? Family!
- *BONUS QUESTION?* When it comes to shopping for clothes for yourself, what item do you have the hardest time saying "no" to? Jewelry and shoes. Both things are always guaranteed to fit! Now that I have lost all of the baby weight I do like looking at shirts too...specifically tank tops to wear under camis.