Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Funny picture

I have been so busy with classes starting this week that I haven't really had time to scrap this week...sorry! I did work today on the layout that's due for Sisterhood of Scrap on Friday, but I can't share that with you until Saturday. I also need to make a baby card, a get well card, and a thinking of you card. Wow, that's gonna keep my busy. Luckily, I'm going to a crop on Saturday so I should have LOTS to show you after that. I had planned on taking a picture of a layout that I had not uploaded yet, but I got busy and then I had to go to my student job. I won't be done with my student job until 11 and I need to get up early tomorrow, so it's not going to happen tonight either. In other news, I finally finished my application and the essay and got that in the mail today. Wish me luck! It would be amazing if I could get that job now. 
OK, tonight I also have some serious news, and to counterbalance that I have some funny pictures to show you. I found out tonight that a very close family friend was just diagnosed with breast cancer. She is having surgery on Tuesday and depending on the outcome of the surgery will start either radiation or chemo after that. Even though you don't know her, please send some good thoughts and prayers her way so that everything turns out alright. This woman was like a second mother to me and it's hard knowing that she is going through this. 
Now, unto the funny pictures. The other night Josh made rigatoni and meatballs for dinner. I had eaten most of the dinner, but I had left three rigatoni's on my plate that I wasn't going to eat. Mulligan of course, being the cat who eats anything and everything went to my plate and started licking the sauce with meatballs. That of course wasn't good enough so he stole a rigatoni off my plate, took it to the floor, at ate it in like 2 bites. He would have eaten all three, but I stopped him after two. I probably shouldn't have let him eat the second one, but I had to get a picture of it. Oh, and this was after he had literally tried licking Josh's plate clean. Needless to say, these dishes were washed VERY well. Well, it's time for my to get back to work. Have a nice night!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment