Monday, January 5, 2009

No scrapping today

Wow...it was a long day after being on vacation for 2 weeks. It didn't help matters that I didn't sleep well last night. I have been dragging all day, I meant to go to the gym when I got home, but I was too tired. I also didn't get home until close to 4 and Josh was getting out of work then so I didn't bother going because we had too many errands to run. After running all the errands I was too exhausted to do anything except watch Office Space and watch Josh play Wii Madden. I do have 2 pictures to show you today though. The first one is a Christmas present from my mom that I forgot to include last night. I was SO excited to get the cat album so I can include layouts of the cats in that album. 

The second picture is something I am thinking of ordering to help organize all of my scraps. I keep them in a folio type thing now and it isn't working! It just isn't easy/big enough/convenient to organize and sort through all of my scraps. I was thinking of almost like a filing cabinet type thing, but I want something more portable to take to crops. So, my wonderful hubby found these adorable bags. I really like the lime green one, which would match any Cricut bags or anything I ever bought, which is an added bonus. Anyway, what do you think? Any scrappers out there have any good ideas for storing your scraps? 
OK, time for me to go to bed! Back to the world of being a third grade sub again tomorrow...night!

No comments:

Post a Comment