Sunday, January 4, 2009

Late post

Whew! Just made the cutoff deadline for 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. That is a great website that Julie hosts and she has an AMAZING new sketch each week and she also gives away great prizes to one lucky winner each week. She is changing it a little bit this year and I'm really excited about the changes she is making. Anyway, here is the layout I did for this week. I took much longer than I expected it to take just because of the 28 brads and eyelets. The ribbon looks really crooked, but that's just because the picture is a little crooked, it looks much better in person. 


As promised (a day late), here are pictures of some of the goodies I got for Christmas. I got the new cutting mat, Stickles, brads, 2 Cricut cartridges, and LOTS of Glue Dots from my parents. (I didn't include the brads or Glue Dots in the picture.) From my MIL and FIL and got the wavy trimmer, circle, wavy frames, and oval templates and cutter from Making Memories. I have tried many circle cutters and none work as good as the ones from Making Memories. I LOVE them! And finally, my wonderful hubby (he told me I couldn't call him DH anymore because he thought I secretly meant it as dumb husband...lol) got my the Cricut Expression!!!! YAY!!!!!! And of course 3 new cartridges and the wonderful cart for the Cricut and the cartridges. I still have my smaller, more portable Cricut on my scrapping desk, but there is no way the Expression or all my new cartridges would have fit. I am having so much fun playing around with the new Cricut and love that I can cut things out so much bigger. 

OK, I hope you enjoyed the LO and the pictures. It's time for me to go to bed since I have to be up early. I of course got a subbing call already for tomorrow, which I'm actually pretty happy about going back to work because I have been pretty lazy on my 2 week vacation. Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment