Sunday, January 18, 2009

ok, ok...

I've had this layout finished since Thursday, but I was busy with subbing and getting everything ready for classes to start tomorrow. This was for week 2 of 52 sketches...52 weeks. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, even if I may have gone a little overboard with the inking. I did stitching for the first time on a layout, and Josh did need to help, but I'm glad I tried it. I think I will definitely use stitching again, but I'm not sure I'm ready for anything else except straight lines...haha. The title tag and arrow are chipboard and then I heat embossed them black. I LOVE how they came out...the picture doesn't really do it justice. The paper is BG Urban Prarie and I used my Fiskars Scalloped Punch. 

OK, I know it's a short post, but classes start tomorrow and I've spent the past 2 days on the couch and not working on my end of break to do list, so I better get to work. Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment