Monday, April 12, 2010

Attention Scrapbook Fans

I just have a quick announcement that I want to share with all of you. If you are on Facebook, go become a fan of Clip It Up by Simply Renee. They are having a promotion right now that if they hit 1000 fans by this Friday, April 15 they will have a 50% off sale for all of their products! I love the Clip It Up and currently have the main model as well as the smaller extension model for up top. I'm especially excited about the prospect of their 50% off sale because I need more clips. Clips is one of those scrapbooking products like adhesive and albums that you need to buy, but you would so much rather spend money "fun" products. So a half off sale is a great opportunity to buy something that is needed, but save some money.

And because no post is complete without at least one picture, here is a picture of my Clip It Up. I will try to be back tonight with my card for the 365 Card Challenges, but today has been a day of unpacking my stuff from the crop so I haven't done any crafting.




So go, now, become a fan of the Clip It Up on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment