Saturday, April 10, 2010

365 Cards- Day 41

Today I went to an all day crop at my friend Sara's house. I always have SO much fun when I'm there. Some days I may not even get much scrapping done, but it's just a great time to sit and talk with all my scrappy friends. I am so thankful I found this amazing group of women shortly after Josh and I moved to this area. Sara is an amazingly talented scrapper and such a great person that it's always a good time to have the opportunity to hang out with her and and learn from her "awesomeness" as I like to call it. :-)

Although I did do a lot of talking today, I still managed to get two cards and two layouts done. I'll show you one card today, and I'll save the rest for a little later. The card that I'm going to show you fulfills the requirements for Day 41 on 365 Cards:
Add glitter to the tips or to the entire blossom to create your own fancy embellishments.


And here is my card. I had this Prima flower that I bought a while ago, but just never used it. I sprayed some clear Glimmer Mist on it to make it glittery. For those of you who have never tried Glimmer Mist, I strongly recommend it. I felt that the plain pink background was too plain, so I took a stamp from my Itty Bitty Backgrounds from Stampin'! Up! and made the background on the pink paper.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment: