Saturday, April 17, 2010

365Cards-Day48

Today is the last day of white space challenges. Yay! But at the same time, I usually rely on sketches, so I just have to get my creative energy ready for the challenge of having to come up with the sketch on my own again. I took the liberty of changing the sketch a little bit because I didn't want to put arrows on my card. So I used my scallop square punch from SU! and of course stamps from The {Stamps} of Life. I once again forced myself to go through my old paper instead of using something new. It's fun to look through old paper because you fall in love with stuff all over again. I even pulled out some and set it aside to use soon on a layout or two! At first I was thinking it would be a good card to send to a man because of the masculine colors, but then I just had to use the flower stamps, so I'm not sure who to send it to. I'll just add it to my ever growing pile and pull it out someday.


I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. Mine has been good, but busy! I washed, dried, folded, and put away 5 loads of laundry, changed the sheets on the bed, went through the hubby's dresser drawers to sort, organize, refold, and toss some stuff, then went through all of my new and old shoes and organized them. I'm hoping the productivity continues and I'll have motivation to keep working in my craft room. Well, I'm off. I'll be back tomorrow with another card!

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the square punch Erin! Thanks for playing alng at the Sisterhood of Scrap Spring Blog hop & crop & for doin' my Challenge!! -Ali from SOS. (I've put your name in for a RAK draw~!!)

    ReplyDelete