Tuesday, April 13, 2010

365Cards-Day 44

This whole at 365 Cards they are doing white space challenges. I have really enjoyed participating in the challenges recently because it forces me to go outside of my comfort zone. Today's sketch white space challenge was easier than yesterday's, but I still kept wanting to add more "stuff!"

I can't even tell you how many times I stamped the two images and it just didn't work. Either the swirl was too dark, the sentiment was too light, or it was crooked! I originally tried to swirl in Melon Mambo and the sentiment in Soft Suede, but I decided I needed to switch it. Then I used a stamp off technique. Meaning I stamped the swirl twice on a scrap piece of paper, and then a third time on the actual piece used so it would be a nice toned down color.

OK, it was a long day that started too early after not enough sleep, so it's bedtime for this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment