Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Still no projects to show. :-( The flu hit hubby, so taking care of a baby, taking care of hubby, and trying to clean/sanitize everything didn't leave much room for crafting. Anyway, I had a quick minute while hubby is giving Liam his bath, so I thought I would participate in Carla's Sunday Night Chit Chat. Here it is:

What are you…

Reading? I just finished reading Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris. Haven't figured out what to read next because I have just been reading the Stackhouse series for SO long. Any suggestions?

Watching? The Giants game. (Go G-men!)

Listening to? Nothing at the moment, but I LOVE the Adele station on Pandora when I'm cleaning or scrappin'.

Cooking/Baking? Baby food, baby food, and more baby food. I take the all natural approach to raising Liam and he has only had formula once, we use cloth diapers, and he has never had bottled/canned baby food. We ran out of green so I believe green beans and peas are on the agenda, as well as sweet potatoes, squash, and applesauce.

Happy you accomplished this week? Cleaning! Josh getting sick forced me to do a thorough cleaning and with the 2 snow days turning this into a 5 day weekend, I've had more time than usual. I still need to get Liam's room, living room, and dining room, but the rest of the upstairs is completely clean. I sometimes go a little too far with cleaning, so it takes me awhile. Examples: yesterday I steam mopped the mattress, today I cleaned the inside of the dishwasher. I have also been knows to dust/lysol shoes before too.

Looking forward to next week? Scrapbooking with friends on Saturday and then having a triple date with other friends at one of my favorite restaurants that night.

Thankful for today? Josh feeling better and my infection clearing up and not having to have surgery to drain the infected area!

Well, I better get going. Liam is out of the tub so I gotta get pajamas ready and get the cloth diapers in the wash. Have a great night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Liam is a lucky little boy to ave such a wonderful mommy!! :) Have fun on your girls night out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin. You asked about the card holders on my blog. I have no idea what they are called or what they are truly meant for but...I bought mine in the floral department of a craft store. They're pretty heavy and they cost about $15. Hope that helps at all :)

    ReplyDelete