Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Again, I skipped last week (Yay! Giants won the Superbowl!!!), but I'm back again this week with Carla's Sunday Night Chit Chat.

First things first, starting off with a picture. Gotta start it off with Eli Manning, the Superbowl MVP!

Reading? A scoring guide for a standardized test. It's ok to be jealous. ;-)

Watching? Does my computer screen count? Too much work to do to be watching anything.

Listening to? The hubby is watching something on his computer so I am hearing that music in the background.

Cooking/Baking? I think I let you all in on a little secret 2 weeks ago that I stay out of the kitchen AT ALL COST! I did make myself a caramel brulee latte using my espresso machine not to long ago. Does that count?

Happy you accomplished this week? LOTS of laundry, including washing and hanging up most of Liam's 18 month clothes and putting his 9 month clothes in a basket. I just need to fold all of the 9 month clothes and put them away. And yes, I know he isn't even a year old and will be in 12 month stuff for a while, but a friend gave me more clothes than I know what to do with. So it's just easier to hang them up instead of putting them in a bin that I have to find later when it's time for him to wear them.

Looking forward to next week? FRIDAY! We are going to have professional 1 year pictures taken of Liam and it's my last day of work before a week long break!

Thankful for today? I'm feeling very thankful for my family. Liam hasn't been feeling well so we took him to a walk in clinic today. He hasn't had an appetite and kept tugging at his ear, so we assumed ear infection. Long story short, no infection, but the doctor was worried about his color and has ordered bloodwork to check liver functions, for mono, and jaundice levels. He said it's most likely nothing and could be just a virus, but it's a mother's job to worry so worrying is what I'm doing. I'm thankful for my family, especially my hubby who are trying to reassure me that my little boy is alright.

Hope everyone has a good Monday!

1 comment:

  1. First, I hope little Liam is feeling better soon, I'll say a prayer for him. ((hugs))

    I'm sooo jealous of you reading material, can I borrow it after you're done?! ;) lol!

    ReplyDelete