Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Declutter Challenge Week 3

I'm back with a couple pictures of the week 3 declutter challenge. I'm on a different computer, so I don't have the before picture to show you, but once I get on the other computer I will edit the before picture in. Anyway, I decided to flip week 3 and week 4. The week 3 (productivity challenge) was supposed to be the garage sale stuff, but that has quickly turned into the dreaded challenge. And having a functional and clean workspace is productive so I figured it would work. Now, on to the photos.

Nothing, spectacular. Just a desk with a computer and where hubby stores all of his photography gear and where we all print to.



Well, I'm off. I have a screaming almost toddler who is acting like a nap is the WORST possible thing in the universe. Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment