Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Decluttering Challenge Week 1

I am back with the after pictures for Carla's Week 1 Decluttering Challenge: Personal Space. I will show you the before picture, and then a few after pictures.

Here is the before picture:

And here are the after pictures:

Looking into my scrapbook/craft room. The hubby had just taken this set of shelves out of a pantry in the kitchen and to give me some more storage if needed he hung them up in this little spot. It fits great! No idea what to put on it yet, but I'm sure I'll thinking of something.

This is the same angle as the before picture. I decided to move the shelving system to the opposite wall and now this area is home to the kitties. We have the cat litter box, cat litter containers, and you can't see it, but a nice 3 shelved thing to hold wet food, dry food, and extra dishes.

This is where I moved the storage shelves to. They now hold cleaning supplies, office supplies, and some other things.

What do you think? I am so pleased with the outcome! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Great job!!! When are you available to come to Ithaca to help me declutter my house!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did awesome! You really decluttered! I love all the "after" shots! Btw, *LOVE* your new blog layout.. it's bright & fresh!!

    ReplyDelete