Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is anybody out there?

I was a little disappointed to come back to my blog today and see that nobody had visited it all week, but that's again. Even if people don't visit, at least I still get to talk...hehe.

Anyway, as promised, I am back again this week, this time with three layouts. They may not be new, new, but they are fairly recent. They are just layouts I had forgotten to take pictures of or layouts I hadn't finished. I'm pretty sure all of the layouts I based on sketches from Julie Bonner, but if I'm wrong and you recognize the sketch, please let me know. I always like to give credit where credit is due.

This first one is a picture of Josh and I down in NYC eating out to celebrate our second wedding anniversary. I did a lollipop flower on this layout and I love how it turned out...although I usually do like how anything turns out once I ink and distress it!

This next one is the layout that I made to display in my scrapbook room on one of the display boards that Creative Memories sells. It matches my room, which is hot pink, lime green, black, and white. It's a picture of Josh and I from hiking last year. I didn't really do anything fancy with this one except I dabbed some Alcohol Inks on the bling to make it fit with the rest of my color scheme.

The last one is one of my most recent favorites. It is a picture of my friend Beth and I at my wedding. She was one of my roommates in college, hence the title Roomies. I did some distressing of the papers by ripping...this is such a cool technique and I love how it came out! I used stickers from Close to My Heart that are white, but you ink over them to get the color you ink, but they have white resist polka dots that stay white. I also made my own flowers and then rubbed clear Stickles on them to cause them to glimmer and shine.

Anyway, thanks for looking and have a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. hi great scrap booking i just love them. sorry to hear no one had visited maybe you should enter some challenges then more people will look at your blog
    bye for now from rosanna

    ReplyDelete