Sunday, September 23, 2012

Scrap Fit Workout 75- Trendy Twine

I know I have been MIA for a while, but I had to make a card for a wedding I went to yesterday so I decided to play with some twine and participate in this challenge. I punched the sides of my patterned paper with a scallop punch and then wrapped the twine around it. I then tied the two ends of my twine in a knot as a little play on words with the greeting of the card. I finally tried the technique of printing journaling out, temporarily adhering my tag to the paper over the journaling, and then running it through the printer again. It turned out great! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, great use with the twine. Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin that is a great way to use twine up---especially when it goes with the saying...thanks for working out with ScrapFIT :)

    ReplyDelete