Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer Lovin'

This week at Practical Scrappers, we were challenged to use summer themed products. Surprisingly, I had quite a lot in my stash, but none had just the right amount of "summer" in them. I wanted the summer theme to pop out at you, I wanted more than just bright colors. In the end, I decided on using the Sun Kissed collection from Bo Bunny. I LOVE me so Bo Bunny and this collection was perfect for what I wanted. I love the top patterned paper because it definitely screams summer at you. I used my Fiskars border punch, LOTS of buttons (my favorite) and some Stickles to add texture to some of the circles on the bottom patterned paper. The pictures are from Punta Cana. I hope you all like vacation pictures, because you are probably going to be seeing them for a while...hehe. The layout is based on sketch 115 from Creative Scrappers.


Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment