Sunday, August 1, 2010

As promised...

I'm back with a layout. I'll save the card for tomorrow or Tuesday. Again, I apologize for being so MIA. There has been A LOT going on lately, and unfortunately I can't share it all quite yet...but soon. I will also be posting more regularly starting this week because my Design Team term with Practical Scrappers officially starts this week. I'm SOOOOO excited to be on their DT and am looking forward to the whole experience for the next few months. Anyway, here is the layout.

The journaling reads: "So proud of this guy because he is such a handyman, DIY, fix it yourself type of guy. For example, replacing the whole kitchen sink the day after moving in. 10/10"
I am also linking this up to Bella Blvd. I think it's too late to officially enter the contest, but they haven't picked winners yet, so I figure it doesn't hurt to try. I hope everyone had a great weekend and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment