Saturday, May 19, 2012

Yay for scrappy time

I haven't scrapped in SO long...at least it feels that way. I am usually a social scrapper and go to monthly crops at one of my friend's houses, but she had to cancel her last one and is super busy the next couple months, so she hasn't had one of her crops. Anyway, I was feeling the lack of creative time, so I made some time to scrap yesterday and today. I have been very inspired by the style of Corrie Jones lately, and wanted to give both layering and gesso a try. I am pretty pleased with how it came out! The sketch is from Elle's Studio Sketch Thursday and I also completed Challenge 32: Masking over at Scrapbook Circle. The paper is also from the May kit from Scrapbook Circle, but I did use an Elle's Studio tag and a Hambly screen print that was not included in the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment