Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back again

OK, so I know I said I would try to be back on Tuesday with another post and some stuff to show you, but what I thought were just allergies turned into a bad cold and it left me feeling miserable! I am finally starting to feel better today, so I thought I would post before getting everything finished to go visit my parents for the long weekend. 
Here is a layout I did based on Julie's sketch over at 52 Sketches. I was having a tough time with the scalloped edge because I can't do it exactly how I want to on the Cricut and my punch has too small of a scallop, but overall I guess the layout isn't too bad. I also went back and forth about 15 times trying to decide on paper and although I love these papers, I'm not sure if it's exactly right for this layout. Oh well! It's finished, I need to let it go!!!

OK, I have a doctor's appointment in about an hour, class right after, then a 4 hour drive and I still have tons of stuff to do. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment